Earlier this year, Hitachi Data Systems acquired oXya, a leading provider of SAP managed services. Nearly 600 SAP experts around the world serve more than 220 enterprise customers and nearly a quarter of a million SAP users. oXya’s SAP experts are at the forefront of SAP technology, being among the first in the world to test and implement new SAP technologies.
Next week, after the Labor Day holiday, we’re launching a blog series written by HDS/oXya’s leading SAP experts. Each of our experts has many years of SAP Basis experience. They head SAP managed services teams, interact with customers on a daily basis, consult to customers on new projects and initiatives, and are at the cutting edge of SAP technology. They hear from customers about their needs and challenges, and will address these in their blogs.
The HDS/oXya bloggers will cover new SAP technologies; various tips and best practices regarding implementations; trends in the market; and also various business challenges that SAP decision makers are facing, with how to tackle these.
So who are our bloggers? Below is an initial list of our bloggers, with additional HDS/oXya SAP experts joining over time:
- Melchior Du Boullay, Americas Geo Manager & VP Business Development
- Sean Shea-Schrier, Service Delivery Manager
- Dominik Herzig, Account Manager, Delivery for US & Canada
- Mickael Cabreiro, Account Manager & Expert Consultant, SAP Basis
- Philippe Gosset, Director / Client Executive
- Neil Colstad, VP Business Development oXya Cloud Application – System Integrators, Cloud Providers & Resellers
And some subjects that our experts will blog about in the coming weeks include:
- Considerations before migrating to SAP HANA
- Disaster Recovery for SAP – what are the various options available today, and differences between them?
- HANA Multi-Tenant Database Containers (MDC): benefits and challenges with SAP Business Suite
- From the traditional to the new SAP GUI – what you should know and what it gives you
- Fiori and NWBC Authentication - deploying a seamless end-users experience using SAML 2.0 and ADFS
- Outsourcing your SAP and other mission-critical applications: why you should consider it, and how to select an outsourcing partner?
- Permanent technology learning: the SAP Basis challenge to stay at the cutting edge
We want to hear from you
Do you have a challenge with your SAP environment? Questions you’d like answered? Any specific topic you would like us to address? Let us know by responding to this blog, or to any other HDS/oXya blogger. We promise to answer all comments. If you suggest topics for blogs, we’ll do our best to have one of our experts write about that, and add that topic to the editorial calendar.
Looking forward to hearing from you all, and to have a live, fruitful discussion.
Ilan Vagenshtein is a veteran marketing and sales enablement expert for B2B technology companies, currently supporting SAP services marketing & sales enablement for HDS/oXya.