Use this blog to import HCI workflow component configuration .bundle file for the integration of Hitachi Data Instance Director(HDID), Hitachi Content Platform(HCP), and Hitachi Content Intelligence(HCI).
Import of the HCI bundle includes HCI Workflow, Data connection, Pipeline, Index, and Content Class which is needed for the HDID, HCP, and HCI products integration to perform self-service service using HCI.
Please find attached "hci_HDID_HCP_HCI_Export.bundle" bundle file.
Follow the the below steps to import HCI bundle which includes HCI workflow, Data connection, Pipeline, Index, Content Class.
1. Login to Hitachi Content Intelligence admin console using https://IP:8000 web URL with admin user and password using administration app.
2. Click on Workflows. The Workflow Designer page opens.
3, Click on Import/Export. Click on Import.
5. Download the attached ‘hci_HDID_HCP_HCI_Export.bundle’ bundle at some location. Browse and select the same HCI bundle.
6. Select all the components to import.
7. Click on the Complete Import button. This will import the HCI workflow component configuration .bundle file into the HCI.
After the successful HCI bundle import, HCI Workflow, Data connection, Pipeline, Index, Content class was created.
- Workflow 'Workflow_HDID_HCP_HCI' was created.
- This workflow is used to perform self-service search of Hitachi Content Platform data using Hitachi Content Intelligence with Hitachi Content Search.
- Data connection 'DataConnection_HDID_HCP_HCI' was created with 'HCP MQE' connection type.
- This data connection is used in the 'Workflow_HDID_HCP_HCI' workflow.
- User needs to modify the HCP Data Connection details. i.e. HCP System Name, HCP Tenant Name, HCP Namespace Name, HCP tenant User Name and Password as per the users environment. Figure shows the HCP connection details from the environment where bundle was exported.
- Pipeline 'ProcessingPipeline_HDID_HCP_HCP' was created.
- This pipeline is used in the 'Workflow_HDID_HCP_HCI' workflow.
- This pipeline detects document types, expands archive, and performs basic content and metadata extraction. Suitable for basic enterprise search use cases.
- In the 'ProcessingPipeline_HDID_HCP_HCP' pipeline inside the Content Class Extraction content class 'ContentClass_HDID_HCP_HCI' was added which was imported along with other component was added.
- Index 'IndexCollections_HDID_HCP_HCP' was created.
- This index collection is used in the 'Workflow_HDID_HCP_HCI' workflow.
- Content Class 'ContentClass_HDID_HCP_HCP' was created.
- This index collection is used in the 'ProcessingPipeline_HDID_HCP_HCP' Pipeline.
- Following content properties were added in the 'ContentClass_HDID_HCP_HCP' content class which was needed to search HCP data which copied from the source data using HDID.
Click here to get Implementation Guide for Integration of HDID, HCP, and HCI